Represent the Swannies while paying your respects to the club's indigenous past with the 2022 Sydney Swans Men's Indigenous Guernsey. Designed by proud Wiradjuri woman Lua Pellegrini, this year's indigenous guernsey is titled Duguwaybul Yindyamangidyal which means altogether respectfully: respect, gentleness, politeness, honour, careful, altogether as one. The 19 circles featured on the front of the guernsey represent the 19 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander men who have played for the Sydney Swans both in the past and the present. The blue throughout the guernsey represents water, as water is at the core of life for First Nations peoples. Everything you know and love from previous guernseys remain, including the great athletic fit and the Dri-FIT technology that keeps you cool, calm and sweat-free.
- Material: 100% polyester
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Dri-FIT® technology wicks away moisture to keep you feeling cool and dry
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
- Authentic design gives you the same look worn by the pros on the pitch
- Designed by proud Wiradjuri woman Lua Pellegrini
- Manufactured by Nike